Whether you're buying for a nap-lover, or in search of quality sleep yourself, you can't go wrong with these soporific suggestions straight out of Wrap-a-Nap HQ:
1. White Noise Generator: The elegantly named Marpac Dohm DS White Noise Generator makes the perfect addition to a nap-chamber for the easily distracted sleeper. While we don't have first-hand experience with it (the soft snores and snorts of our resident Brussels Griffon lull us at right to sleep), the Marpac is the best reviewed of its kind on Amazon, and as a fellow highly-reviewed Amazon sleep-cessory, we think that means something.
2. Sleep Socks: Cold feet will kill a trip to dreamland quicker than a dump truck reversing two feet from your bedroom window. Here at WAN HQ, we love ourselves some toasty toes come snooze-o'clock, which is why we can vouch for Uniqlo's Heattech socks. Delivering both breathability and warmth, the Japanese import clothier makes some of the best snoozy socks on the market, and we've been using them for years.
3. Frost Proof Footbags: For those times when socks aren't enough, or those days when you want to make a fashion statement that says, "Hey world, look at me, I'm wearing what equates to mini sleeping bags on my feet and I'm proud of it and no I am not a hoarder," you can't do any better than some of our favorite slippers, the Baffin Insulated Slipper Booty. We in the WAN family have utilized our Baffin Footbags on cross-country camping trips, and in the cozy confines of our home, and we love them.
4. Adult Onesies: Whether you've got a sense of humor about sleep, or just treasure the feeling of polyester fleece embracing and encasing your body, head to heel, do not miss Target's wide array of seasonally rotating union suits. We at WAN HQ have fully embraced the adult-onesie phenomenon, and can vouch wholeheartedly for the sleep-inducing effects of that quantity of fleece.
5. Head-Hugging Halo of Drowse: Strap on a Wrap-a-Nap and you're hopping an express train to Dreamtown, population: you. Worried about noise? Don't worry, it muffles it. Daylight coming on strong? Don't worry, it blocks all of it. That floor you've got your eye on for a mid-afternoon nap looking awful hard? Don't worry - it turns any surface into a pillow. Will you look good wearing it? Of course! In some circles, you'll be considered quite fetching. But even if you're worried about looking silly, you'll be sleeping too well to care.